|Why our Villa?|
Many people considering a Florida Holiday ask themselves the question:
“Can I be bothered to look for Flights - Accommodation - Car Hire, or do I just go to the travel agent and book A DEAL”.
The simple answer is “If it’s A DEAL, what’s the catch and is it really Value for Money”
Yes, it’s one price covers all, but you are very likely to be on the Charter Flight – Cheap Hotel – Compact Car deal, which will all become apparent, after you get to Florida. Or, you may be paying far more than you have to, to get a quality vacation.
Having travelled back and forth to the USA on many holidays, before we had a Villa. Experience has shown us that the only way to have total control over your holiday, satisfaction and enjoyment, is to do it yourself.
Easily bookable through the Internet or Travel Agents. Schedule flights can be as cheap as Charter, but with the added bonus of travelling when and from where you want. Not 3am from Manchester with a delay because Charters have 2nd choice in runway slots.
With our Villa “It does exactly what it says in this website”.
There are no surprises on arrival when you see your “Hotel”, or it’s “Location”.
Even some of the more expensive Hotels have only 1 room with 4 beds and the use of a communal pool.
There are a lot of good discounts, aimed exclusively at UK holidaymakers. When you arrive you can be assured that you have the transport that suits your needs. Without a last minute, expensive upgrade.
We can help and advise with any or all of these things. It is our wish that your holiday is unforgettable (for all the right reasons) and that you come back to our Villa again and again. We also want you to recommend us to your friends and family (just make sure you get your booking in before they do).
Here are a few more points and observations for those of you considering for example, a Disney Resort etc.
1) There are people who go to Disney and stay inside the park at a resort, because they are on vacation and do not want the daily chores - making the bed, worrying about washing towels, making meals, etc.
2) You can stay inside Disney (at some resorts) and have the use of golf carts to get all around with no traffic lines.
3) As a Villa owner we cannot compete with having a character breakfast at the resort, etc.
In our Villa:
1) You can stay in a spacious 2 storey home with private games room.
2) You have your own private screened in Pool and Hot Tub/Jacuzzi.
3) You can stay very competitively priced per night (see below for Disney’s 2007 Rates)
4) You are not trapped in the Disney complex. You may want to visit International Drive etc for a break from the Parks.
5) You may want to cook, have a light meal or BBQ. We have the facilities to do this.
6) You can stay in a peaceful and quiet Estate. But if you wish the social side of a holiday, there is a communal pool, play area and tennis courts available.
Below are the current 2007 rates for the more popular Disney Resort Hotels.
Yes, these are not “discounted” prices.
But remember what our Villa offers you and decide where the “Value for Money” is.
Prices are before tax and PER NIGHT, additional charges apply if more than two adults in room.
Disney's "Villa Comparable" (Saratoga Springs Resort)
|1 Bedroom Villa||$360||$405||$470||$540|
|2 Bedroom Villa||$500||$590||$720||$825|
|3 Bedroom Grand Villa||$1100||$1225||$1385||$1545|
Other Disney Resorts
|Fort Wilderness Cabins||$249||$289||$329||$365|
|Fort Wilderness Campground||$41||$58||$67||$78|
Disney - Moderate Resort
|Standard View, 2 Dble. Beds||$249||$279||$329||$375|
|Water View, 2 Dble. Beds||$290||$325||$375||$415|
|Garden Wing Room||$300||$360||$410||$460|
|Tower, King or 2 Queens||$355||$390||$460||$500|
|Garden - 1 Bedroom Suite||$820||$900||$1040||$1175|
|Other 1 Bedroom Suite||$860||$945||$1075||$1220|
Just a reminder. Our Villa rates per night are as follows:
|4 Bedrooms, 2½ Baths, Lounge/Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Games Room, Private Pool & Spa||$120||$140||$170|
This page was last updated Saturday, 20 August 2016